2nd Translational Research Conference: Immune & Cellular Therapies: Focus on Advanced Gene-Engineered Immune Cells – Berlin
September 12 / 8:00 – September 14 / 17:00
The ESH 2nd TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH E-CONFERENCE: IMMUNE & CELLULAR THERAPIES proposes a programme of leading-edge basic and clinical science, as well as opportunities for informal scientific interaction with a panel of global experts in the field.
It is open to an international audience of biologists and clinicians, including those still in-training. This translational research conference will bring together biologists and clinicians with an interest in immune & cellular therapies with a focus on advanced gene-engineered immune cells.
New data will be presented and spirited debates on how to best to apply these insights to the future of immune & cellular therapies are expected.
• Updates in CAR T Cell therapy for B-Cell tumours
• CAR T Cell therapies for acute myeloid leukaemia and multiple myeloma
• Management of resistance and toxicity to CAR T Cells
• Bites and other engineered antibody therapies
• Cellular therapies for infections
• Non-T Cell therapies (MSC, Gamma-Delta T-Cells, etc.)
• Immune therapy strategies for solid tumours
• Cellular therapies for GVHD (SC, Suicide Genes, etc.)
This meeting will be of interest to:
• Senior biologists and clinicians, including experts in the field (MD, PhD, MD-PhD)
• Junior scientists and clinicians (MD, PhD)
• PhD candidates and clinical residents still in-training
The programme will include:
• Plenary Sessions
• Panel Discussions
• Simultaneous Meet the Expert Sessions
• Poster Walks
• Brief Oral Communications
Vienna House Andels’ Berlin Hotel (the conference venue)
In order to help you with your travel planning, a number of rooms have been blocked
at a special rate for you.