Webseite Immucor Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH
Immucor, founded in 1982, a global in vitro diagnostics company with headquarters in Atlanta, USA, is a company specialized in immunohematology and corresponding automation systems. Immucor aims to be the number one partner in the field of immunohematology for university hospitals and transfusion centers, blood donation services for hospitals and laboratory physicians. Our history of laboratory automation began in 1998 and since then we are constantly investing in next generation systems. Based upon our successful implementation of transfusion services in hospitals, clinical laboratories and blood donation centers, we serve markets for donors as well as for patient testing with our devices.
To support our Technical Services Transplant team, we are looking for
Technical Support Specialist Transplant Int.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a first-line source of technical information and support for Immucor Transplant products and services.
- Establish and maintain, as the main ‘go-to’ person, the Technical Support and Training Transplant laboratory facility located at Immucor Dreieich.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- On-site investigation of inquiries and complaints received in relation to instrument, application and product related problems. Ensure these are properly documented and followed up.
- Promote, train and make demos of products to customers.
- Provide technical assistance to accomplish the work required to close sales and to guarantee a high quality of after sales technical service.
- Monitor and report competitors’ activity and competitors’ products.
- Establish and maintain KPIs relating to Applications and IT activities.
- Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships.
- Initiate or support corrective or preventative actions (CAPAs) where appropriate.
About the Candidate:
Specific Skills & Experience
- Excellent proficiency in English – spoken and written, fluent in German
- Proficient knowledge of Transplantation Diagnostics and HLA-related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Immunology, Chemical Sciences, or related science field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in HLA laboratories
- Work independently to troubleshoot product issues
- Technical and analytical skills, high problem-solving capability
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible, dynamic environment
- Capable of working independently and managing a variety of initiatives/issues simultaneously
- Travel to other countries in order to provide support required (within Europe and internationally, travel is up to 50%).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products for word processing, reporting, and the creation of presentations (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 30 days holidays per year
- Flexible working hours including home office possibilities
- Free parking lots in front of the office building
- Professional onboarding process and trainings
- Appraisal interviews on a regular basis
- Familiar atmosphere in an international and diverse team
- Corporate Social Responsibility Events
- Green Car Policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Coffee, tea, water free of charge
- Immucor has been awarded as “Top Arbeitgeber Mittelstand 2022”
Please send us your CV in English (mentioning your earliest availability and salary expectation) via Email to Mrs. Shahrzad Daemi Tousinezhad, Manager Transplant Technical Support International and/or Franziska Hruby, HR Generalist (mail to email@example.com).